I thought if I form a plan on how to proceed, things might look better. On the remaining blocks I am just going to get my first layer of beading in place. Which means the majority of seams will be covered with only one stitch to start with. I will come back later and add more as needed.
Here is the 4th block....
And a few details that I have added to the other blocks. Here is an applique butterfly that I started. It is done with ultrasudede and really needs some more beads added. I did have a beaded butterfly in this spot but if you check out the earlier photo, it was horribly lopsided that I tore it out and tried this idea. I also added the purple berries they are a mixture of beads and pearl cotton stitching. I found the directions for the berries in Beaded Crazy Quilting, they are quite three dimensional.
It is funny, I started this post yesterday and when I took the blocks out to snap a few photos today, they didn't look as bad as I thought. Which reinforced my decision to keep on beading away.