I made major progress on a large crazy quilt I have had in the works for a few years. I first posted about it on March 1, 2007. The entire quilt is now pieced together and measures about 60 inches (5 feet) square.
And I started on the floral border. The solid wools that I am using for the flowers stand out beautifully against the crazy background. I already have 3 of the large flowers stitched on and several cut out. With the quilt to this point it is much easier to pick up and do a little hand work in the evening. I am please my vision is coming together for this quilt.
My camera seems to be taking really sucky pictures in low lit interior shots. The color is totally washed out in this photo but it give you an idea of how the floral border will continue.