Sunday, January 17, 2010

Professional Tote Bag

Here is another unfinished project from a class I took in Medora. I just need to hem the top and then it would be a great bag for work and baby. When shopping for fabrics I just could not find anything I like. Typical me, I had something very specific in mind...an Amy Butler (or in that style) large floral print, nothing pastel but something funky. I came up with nothing and picked up some fabric that would work and a coordinating fabric.
I called my mom and she mentioned she was going to the fabric store and I gave her a list of my needs and this is what she brought. Does my mom know me or what. I was able to pick up the extra butternut fabric for the strap and highlights at the retreat.




And if you are looking for a large tote bag pattern this is great. there are tons of pockets and pieces but it is well worth the work. The pattern is called the Professional Tote by The Creative Thimble.


No comments: