Monday, September 26, 2011

Angry Bird Mania

I just cant stop making these fun little birds.  Maybe it is because of the excited reaction I get from my kids each time I present them with a new bird or pig. 

We lined them up for a photo a few days ago.....

The birds on the left are Alex's and the right are Abby's.  Making them in different colors has solved many a squabble between the two kids.  
Since this photo, we have added a baby pink pig and a baby green pig.


If you want to make your own set of Angry Birds check out the blog  Obsessively Stitching




3 comments:

Care said...

They all look fantastic -- what a crew!! Hooray for obsessions!! :o)
(we have a few pink pigs around here for little sister, too!)

Vicki W said...

I've made 4 of them so far and my husband is already demanding the rest of the bunch! They are very addictive to make.

shirley said...

they made me laugh, I think they are just gorgeous.