Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Latest Quilt

With my studio packed up for the better part of the summer, I had several projects in limbo waiting to be finished. And this was the first I needed to put the finishing touches on.  Not quite an exact copy of the Alliance for American Quilts entry this year,  but a co worker saw my entry quilt and did not want to wait to bid on it and then hope to win the bid and I was more than happy to revisit the design.  There are a few details I still need to do (a few beads on the flowers, finish sewing the binding and attach a label) but with it nearly finished I just had to post a photo.  And my blog has been seriously lacking in the quilt related posts.

Prairie Sunflowers
20"x20"

With my studio back up and running, look for some more quilt related content to come. 
Happy September everyone!

No comments: