Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Checking in

I spent all last week in the beautiful city of Helena, MT attending the Mountain Plains Museum Association Conference.  I will have a post on the great sights/sites we took in around the area.  But first let me share my latest sweater.....

I bought the pattern in February this year and took a several month hiatus from working on it over the summer.  I finished knitting it on the car ride to Montana (the hubby was driving and the kids were at grandma camp) and I seamed it up in the hotel room.  It is the  Fireside Sweater knit up in  Cascade 220 Como Blue. 

Fits more like a jacket than a sweater and I just love it.  Had a few issues with getting the cables to match up on the seams,  but with a little fine tuning was able to smooth out any horrendous issues.

Love the color and love the fit, just need to find the perfect buttons. 

No comments: