Monday, August 13, 2012

Check it out: My latest knitting pattern

My latest knitting pattern is now available via Ravelry, Craftsy or Etsy.  The toddler version of my Tea Time Slippers pattern is perfect to keep little toes warm and toasty.  




These are a super quick knit with virtually no finishing.

Knit from the toe up, all in one piece. Just weave in the ends when you are done and felt. I think it will take longer for them to dry than to actually knit up.

• Sizes S (M, L, XL)
• approximate US size: 4/5 (5/6, 6/7)

Knit in Bamboo Ewe, Colorway Grape


Here is what you will need:

• Size 10 double pointed needles – you will need 4 needles (I like to use wood/bamboo)
• Size 10 straight needles (optional)
• One stitch marker
• 200 yards worsted weight 100% wool or other feltable yarn
• Two buttons (optional)
• Fabric Paint or suede patches for the sole


Knit with Cascade 220

No comments: