Made with a beautiful batik my sister gifted me along with some coordinating fabrics from my stash, I think it turned out fabulous. It has a little pocket for my phone, exterior pockets on each side as well as more inside, best of all my iPad fits in it perfectly.
The directions seemed a bit cumbersome at times and I just forged ahead with what I thought I should do, and since it is sewing and not rocket science, everything turned out fine. Decor bond is such a bore to fuse to fabric (it takes forever) so I just did that as I went along. I opted for the non zipper interior pockets and nixed the magnetic closures. The construction really seems slow going in the beginning everything comes together quickly once you are on the lining.
I even learn how to make and attach bias cording that creates a perfect highlight to the exterior pockets.
Now I think I need the tote for my next knitting project bag.