Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Frost Mittens

My latest pattern First Frost Mittens in ready to you to purchase at all the usual locations (Ravelry, Etsy or Craftsy)

First Frost Mittens are a classic lightweight mitten. Knit in the round from the cuff to fingertips in  fingering weight (4-ply) wool. With four traditional motifs to choose from and endless color combinations, First Frost Mittens will be your go to mitten for the season.

Pattern also includes option for fingerless mitts.

Knit up in Knit Picks Palette in Cream, Black and Hollyberry




I had a freezing cold photo shoot yesterday to get a few last shots of the mittens.  It was about 18 degrees F when I ventured out on our deck with near -20 below wind chills, it was a quick shoot.  And after using the self timer on my camera to get a decent shot of me wearing the mittens, I did a last minute shot of them lying on our deck box and really like it.  



No comments: