1. Created and donated My Baltimore Album Style to the 2014 Quilt Alliance Contest Inspired By and received an Honorable Mention
2. Created and donated The Old Barn to Preservation N and was inspired to keep working with the techniques used to make the quilt....
4. I knit nearly everyday.
5. I self published 2 knitting patterns in 2014.
|Winter Wheat Hat|
7. I sewed Halloween costumes for my kids. The Elsa dress was from a pattern, Thor tunic and cape were completely from scratch.
8. Doodled ....
9. Created some jewelry
11. Knit up some Colorwork Ornaments to send to a publisher as my pattern is slated to be in a book in late 2015....
It was a great year, and I am looking forward to all the creative challenges in 2015.