Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Peek in my sketchbook...

I have always enjoyed drawing but never felt I was that good....until I started doodling.....


and now I doodle all the time......

I doodle in black and white.......




 
and recently started exploring adding color with gel pens....(I love the glitter gel pens)
and watercolors....


seems like every evening I find myself with paper pen in hand and watercolor surrounding me.

I even started creating my own booklets to sketch and paint in...My first homemade booklet has 6 pages (3 sheets of 11 x 17 inch folded in half and then I stitched a binding) I don't know why, but some how the booklets seem less daunting that a store bought sketchbook full of pages.

I have just about filled it full of doodles....


 and have started a second.

Do you doodle? Check out more of my doodles on Instagram




1 comment:

Leslie said...

*Great* doodles! I especially love the 3rd and 5th pics of the stem with 3 diff flowers. Very cool.
I love gel pens too but am brain dead when it comes to thinking of things to doodle. May have to use a few of yours for inspiration...