Monday, October 16, 2006

Postcards


Yet another crazy quilt postcard I have been working on. I tried a bit different color combination for the applique which turned out OK, but I like the look of the flowers when done with the velvet.

I still need to add some beading and maybe some seam embellishments.

I really like the results I have had with the applique crazy quilts. I think my next project will be a wall haning or a table runner with this technique.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

The combination of the applique and the format is very successful - great to see you inthe 6x4 lives group too!

kate said...

very nice- I like it! I have tried making some, too!

Anonymous said...

Yum yum. This appeals to my eye very much

Melusine