Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2007 Resolutions - Update

I haven't looked at this post for a few months......

  • Make a bed quilt for us. We have a king size bed and I would like to make a double wedding ring quilt in coffee inspired shades. Haven't started a thing on this.
  • Make Christmas or ornaments. I love hand made ornaments and every year around Christmas, I wish I had made a few to share with friends and family. I should get started on this one.
  • Enter a quilt in a show I hope to finish hand quilting the 30s DWR in time for the October show. 16 blocks, 3 currently quilting, 6 months until the show, I will need to quilt at least 2 blocks a month to get finished in time.
  • Finish the Spring inspired crazy quilt I have worked on this goal. Good Friday was a holiday, my husband was at work and Alex in day care, I had the whole day to myself to play. I finished one more border strip and started on the 4th. Then it will be on to the center squares, I have 2 out of the 9 done.
  • Keep up on the art2mail exchange DONE.
  • Participate in the Take a Stitch Tuesday with Sharon B I haven't done very well keeping up with the weekly stitches. Actually I just realized I have been working many of the stitches in beads, hmmmm something to continue with.

No comments: